How to Store Your Jewelry
Elsie Frieda accessories are handmade in small batches by our wonderful team of women. As a result, our pieces are truly unique and we like to think of them as wearable art. To keep your EF pieces in prime condition, we suggest storing it in the dust bags provided with your shipment; this will keep it dry and will reduce the likelihood of tarnishing and chipping. The majority of our pieces require hand threaded wire work, which should be treated delicately and stored appropriately.
How to Care for Your Jewelry
All of our pieces are handmade. To help them live a longer life, we recommend the following:
- Avoid wearing your pieces in the ocean, pool, or shower.
- Limit contact with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
- Gently stretch bracelet(s) to fit over wrist.
- When removing your bracelet stack, remove one at a time.
- Elsie Frieda should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night :)
We want your pieces to last for a long time!
If you have any further questions, please email us email@example.com
Our customer service hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.