THE ELSIE CANDLE I SMELLS LIKE A GOOD TIME
She smells like a good time. A custom scent of primary notes of Eucalyptus and Grapefruit.
Our candle reminds us of the girl next door. You can take her home to anyone as she infuses an effortless scent of purity and cuteness all in one.
The Elsie Girl is 100% clean hand poured candle made of essential oils and wax. 100% pure cotton wick and reusable salmon pink vessel. 15 oz.
****a custom handmade EF ankle included for a short time.
- Keep candle away from children and pets, store in a cool, dim place.
- Light candle on a heat-safe surface, away from drafts and winds.
- Burn candle in an ambient of 65–75 degrees °F
- Before Lighting, always trim your wick to 1/2 to 1/4 of an inch.
- Re-trim wick every time you light candle.
- Before re-lighting a candle, let the candle cool completely
- Burn candle for no more than 4 hours.
- Extinguish the flame gently
How to Store Your Jewelry
Elsie Frieda accessories are handmade in small batches by our wonderful team of women. As a result, our pieces are truly unique and we like to think of them as wearable art. To keep your EF pieces in prime condition, we suggest storing it in the dust bags provided with your shipment; this will keep it dry and will reduce the likelihood of tarnishing and chipping. The majority of our pieces require hand threaded wire work, which should be treated delicately and stored appropriately.
How to Care for Your Jewelry
All of our pieces are handmade. To help them live a longer life, we recommend the following:
- Avoid wearing your pieces in the ocean, pool, or shower.
- Limit contact with make-up, creams, perfume and lotions.
- Gently stretch bracelet(s) to fit over wrist.
- When removing your bracelet stack, remove one at a time.
- Elsie Frieda should be the last thing you put on in the morning and the first thing you take off at night :)
We want your pieces to last for a long time!
If you have any further questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our customer service hours are Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm.
PLEASE EXPECT A 4 DAY PROCESSING TIME ON ALL ORDERS DURING COVID-19.
Shipping to the United States:
Shipping outside the United States:
We're excited to offer flat-rate shipping to our international customers via DHL Express or UPS.
Elsie Frieda is not responsible for customs fees, duties, taxes, or tariffs. Elsie Frieda uses UPS or DHL for international orders, and each country's customs duties, taxes, tariffs, etc may vary. As stated, Elsie Frieda is not responsible for these fees and they are not included in the shipping charge. The customer is responsible for any additional charges for customs fees.
Once an item has been shipped, Elsie Frieda is not responsible if the item is lost, stolen or damaged in transit. .
If a package is lost, stolen or damaged in shipment a claim needs to be filed with the shipping service provider used and not with Elsie Frieda. If a package shows that it has been delivered through the tracking number and the customer is unable to locate their package, Elsie Frieda is not responsible and will not issue a refund or store credit.
Thank you for familiarizing yourself with our terms prior to purchasing. As a small business these guidelines help us be able to continue to grow.
If you have any additional questions concerning these topics please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We greatly appreciate your business and support.
We want you to love what you purchase! Please contact us if you have questions prior to placing your order. Due to the custom nature of the jewelry, pieces may vary in color and all sales are final.